"'For I know the plans I have for you,' declares the Lord, 'plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.'"
Jeremiah 29:11
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Friday, August 29, 2008

My idea of a GOOD time

I am so sad that I will be missing it! I can't believe that I can't go. And no, I am not joking. But since I have already paid to see it twice and bought the soundtrack... I just can't justify going again. Boo Hoo! Tonight there is a sing a long version of Mama Mia at our local movie theater! I danced through the last 10 minutes of the movie while singing quietly under my breath the last 2 times... tonight I could sing for the whole theater! Rats!

So if YOU haven't seen it yet and are looking for a good time - I suggest heading to your local movie theater for an Abba Fest! :)

Enjoy!

No comments: