"'For I know the plans I have for you,' declares the Lord, 'plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.'"
Jeremiah 29:11
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Monday, June 9, 2008

Bonding

People ask us all the time about the "sibling bond" and how that is going. The last 2 nights Danny and Jacob have been sleeping in bed together. They are so stinkin' cute! They also got in trouble for hitting each other at Dairy Queen. Things are great! Ben and I both reprimanded the boys and then gave each other a little smile because we have been waiting for the time when they could be mad at each other - when the "politeness" would end. It ended tonight and that is a great thing. Right now all 3 boys are upstairs laughing hysterically about something... who knows what! It is 2 hours past their bedtime and I don't really care - I am just glad they are bonding so well.

1 comment:

jen said...

What a sweet, sweet post!