"'For I know the plans I have for you,' declares the Lord, 'plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.'"
Jeremiah 29:11
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Prayer Time

Each morning, as I drive the 4 little kids up to drop off Lilly and Addy at the babysitter we say our morning prayers. We use the little tiny cow farm on the way as our reminder. It is our time to pray for our day and our friends and the girls ALWAYS thank God for "the sun and the rain." Addy made sure we didn't forget today when she said, "Mom, we need to say our pray real quick!" :) I am guessing that I say that everyday without knowing it... "Hey, it's time to pray real quick!"

I must now remind the kids that we are praying QUICKLY because we could probably drive all the way to Finley and they would still be praying... what a fabulous problem to have!

In case I haven't said it lately -
I LOVE having 6 kids!


No comments: