"'For I know the plans I have for you,' declares the Lord, 'plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.'"
Jeremiah 29:11
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thursday, April 17, 2008

Wow!

One of the ladies who has adopted from Africa shared this link from her sister Beth. A box of kleenex and 15 minutes is required :). Make sure you click the link to Joel's story too... It was worth the time!

On the home front things are continuing to go wonderfully well! We now have 3 GOOD bike riders (Joseph, Danny and Lilly) with Jacob and Marta well on their way to being proficient soon! It is a labor of love to teach 3 kids to ride bikes at the same time -- with Lilly insisting that she is ready for 2 wheeling fun now too! I stood in front of our house for more than 2 hours yesterday watching the kids ride, and I loved every minute of it! I felt like a bobble head doll because I was constantly turning my head, counting kids, and then off to help another rider get started! If I do not lose 50 pounds from running around after these guys I will be shocked!

PS Trinity Saints -- thank you so much! Your prayers and card are very much appreciated! Can't wait to thank you all in person! :)

No comments: