"'For I know the plans I have for you,' declares the Lord, 'plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.'"
Jeremiah 29:11
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Wednesday, April 16, 2008

New Pictures


Marta is ready for school! She had a great day and had no problem finishing her homework! Her friends told me she did GREAT!!!!!!! (Their exclamations, not mine)
Danny and Jacob wore matching clothes on Jacob's first day of school! Don't they look cute! They have insisted on being matchers each day since... Jacob loves school and is doing really well! He likes the kids in class and they have all been very helpful! A special thank you to his friend Hailey who noticed that Jacob was trying to eat the blue ice pack and called the teacher for help! In his defense, they do look a bit like Capri Sun bags which until 2 weeks ago were new to the kids too! :) Thanks, Hailey! :)


Lilly and Addy watch the "hullabaloo" each morning as I rush to get the 4 big kids off to school!


Joseph and Ben begin their first day TOGETHER! Joseph said that the kids were nice and that he was not scared to go back! I couldn't believe how much more English they were using after 1 day at school!


Joseph and Marta in front of the house in traditional FIRST DAY OF SCHOOL STYLE!
We keep praying that sending the kids to school so soon was the right decision for our kids -- so far I think it is... we will let you know if we change our minds! I always wonder what the 6 kids will talk about during Christmas vacations when Ben and I are in the other room. Will they say that they had the best parents in the world or things like...
Mom and Dad are SO embarrasing!
I can't believe they made me wear that to school?
Remember how mad mom would get when we didn't come to dinner
AS SOON AS SHE CALLED US???
Remember the way Dad would think he was so funny all the time?
I can't imagine what they will say, but I am sure that they will know how much we love each and every one of them with every part of our being.









No comments: