"'For I know the plans I have for you,' declares the Lord, 'plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.'"
Jeremiah 29:11
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thursday, March 20, 2008

This part is amazing

I slept REALLY well for the first time in weeks. It was lovely! I am not nearly as stressed as I thought I would be and can hardly believe that in a week we will be on our way! We are so excited to have PERFECT plane tickets in and out of Pasco. Our flights are about 24 hours in length but we are flying Lufthansa which has individual TV's and good leg room - this will help my zoo of people to survive! Danny, Lilly and Addy are all set to stay with Grandma and Grandpa and I am looking forward to hearing how they survive the week! :) I am sure that they will be fine and are getting excited about all the special "play dates" they get to have. Grandad is coming to take them to Horton Hears a Who and take their mind off of the fact that their parents are gone! You are all invited to meet us at the airport on Saturday, April 5th around 3:20! We also will be posting during our trip so you can "experience" Ethiopia with us!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Holy cow! One week to go!