"'For I know the plans I have for you,' declares the Lord, 'plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.'"
Jeremiah 29:11
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Monday, March 24, 2008

Naps

I took naps this weekend… 2 of them!  I think it was a defense mechanism – kind of like opossum’s play dead when they are afraid!  I am not afraid – but overwhelmed with packing comes close!  I cannot believe we are leaving in 3 days for AFRICA!!!!!!!!!!!!  My list of to-do’s is growing and shrinking.  I love crossing things off of it, but then seem to add more every minute!  The kids are getting anxious about our trip.  I feel so bad that we are leaving them! 

 

Here are some specific prayer requests:

Danny, Lilly, and Addy that they stay healthy and safe while we are gone.  That they would enjoy their time with Grandma and Grandpa

 

Our health as we fly and travel – Ben has been fighting a cold!  We REALLY don’t want to get any stomach ailments while we are there – that would be HORRIBLE!

 

Travel plans would go well – no major delays.

 

That when we pick up the kids they are excited to see us! 

 

That Ben and I feel a parent’s love for them right away!

 

Thanks, friends!

1 comment: