"'For I know the plans I have for you,' declares the Lord, 'plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.'"
Jeremiah 29:11
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thursday, December 27, 2007

It's 4:00 IN THE MORNING

What am I doing awake??? Well, Addy woke up at 2:00 (she hates having a stuffy nose) and then woke up every 20 minutes for an hour... at 3 she was asleep and now, here I am. I am just so excited!

We sent our DOSSIER TO CWA TODAY!!!!

On the way to see National Treasure we stopped at PostNet and mailed the copies to our case worker! She will make sure everything is correct and then will send us new letters to send with our originals to DC. It is so exciting to have that done. A bit scary too. That was so much work and now it is out of my hands and into the hands of another. EEEEKKKKK! What if it is all wrong? So now, I sit up planning, worrying, and thinking. Here is my list.
  • I need to build (OK, Ben, his Dad, someone, anyone...) shelves for the kids rooms.
  • We need to buy comforters for the boys rooms - easier said then done.
  • I need to figure out some organizational systems for a family of 8 (but I secretly love this part)
  • I need to figure out a laundry system (I know they won't be here for another 8 weeks at least - but it is 4AM)
  • I must FINISH MY NATIONAL BOARDS

I have put off my National Boards until the dossier was complete. Now I have got to get to work! I have 2 1/2 more sections to do - which is at least 100 hours of work. So, why am I sitting here? Why did I sign up for National Boards, you ask?? We committed to it last June, back when I had NO IDEA I would be a mother of 6 by the following June. I received a scholarship for 1/2 the fees and must submit 4 "scoreable entries" or pay back the $1700. So, off to work I go... well, tomorrow.

I am remembering that PERFECT PEACE comes from my Heavenly Father, I am so thankful for that and praying for a few extra measures of PEACE! :)

No comments: