"'For I know the plans I have for you,' declares the Lord, 'plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.'"
Jeremiah 29:11
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Tuesday, November 6, 2007

The same little boy...

The same wonderful little boy who did this...





Also did this...



He took money out of his piggy bank to put it the KIDS IN NEED FUND (fond). I love that about him! He is also the one who when talking about the things he was thankful for at church said he was thankful for his bed and his new brothers and sister.

Let me tell you about that bed he was thankful for... it was a matress on the floor. We had sold their beds over the weekend (long story) and didn't have new beds for them yet. So he was thankful for the floor. Then he took money out of his piggy bank for the kids in need. He said that it includes his new siblings. :) What a great kid!

Lilly also talked about her 'siblings' yesterday. She wanted to know "when the siblings are floating around in your tummy before they are born, do they speak English?" I told her to ask her dad...

I love being a mom.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Brooke - Anna just sent me the information about the auction, along with a link to your adoption journey. I am so thrilled for you and Ben (I'm a friend of Debbie's!). You probably already know this, given your web page address (we're diving in!), but Steven Curtis Chapman is a huge adoption proponent, and has an organization that gives grants to adopting families ... the address is: www.shaohannahshope.org. Your family will be in our prayers!!!