"'For I know the plans I have for you,' declares the Lord, 'plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.'"
Jeremiah 29:11
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Tuesday, November 13, 2007

The News for the Day

  • Needed help with auction and dinner
  • Got phone calls with offers of spaghetti cookers, organizers and more
  • Van cost $700 to fix
  • Got a grant for $2000 from Ibsen for adoption expenses
  • Needed help with National Board Certification
  • A friend stayed after school for an hour and a half to help work through my lesson
  • Felt tired and cranky
  • Got lots of hugs and kisses from the yahoos...

Life is GOOD! In the midst of all that is going on - life is GREAT! We are so thankful for such amazing kids, friends, family and strangers. I love that God is faithful to us ALL the time. That regardless of my doubts - HE is always there. I was thinking about how crazy I would go if Danny and Lilly were always asking if I was sure I would take care of them, feed them, support them, love them... I am thankful that God, even if I am driving Him crazy with my doubts, remains faithful, patient and PRESENT!

No comments: