"'For I know the plans I have for you,' declares the Lord, 'plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.'"
Jeremiah 29:11
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Tuesday, October 9, 2007

D and L

Last week the kids and I had a conversation that went something like this...
L: Have you and Dad decided if we are going to 'dopt the kids?
Mom: No, we are still praying
D: Why?
Mom: We are still praying about what to do. Daddy and I want to be sure that you and L and A will get all the attention you need.
D: What do you mean?
Mom: Well, when the kids get here they will be scared and nervous and need lots of time from Daddy and me. If they need more time, then Daddy and I want to make sure you will get the time you need too.
L: It's OK, Mom.
D: Yeah, Mom. We have gotten to cuddle with you since we were babies. Now it's going to be the kids turn. They can cuddle with you.

WOW!

No comments: