"'For I know the plans I have for you,' declares the Lord, 'plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.'"
Jeremiah 29:11
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sunday, March 1, 2009

You Know It's Going to Be a LONG Day When...

  • You get up to give 2 different kids Tylenol 3 times in 1 night.
  • You move from your bed to a kids bed to sleep
  • and then you move back to your bed
  • and then you move to the couch
  • and then you move back to your bed
  • and at 6:11 one of the sick kids say their better and they want to go watch tv but first can you make me some breakfast?
  • You go to church with 4 of the 6 kids who are healthy and when you get to church 1 of the healthy kids say their sick too
  • But not too sick to play the Wii when they get home
  • And when you go to the store while some of the kids are at Sunday School your husband call to say that Addy wrote on the bathroom vanity with green permanent marker
  • And your computer is dead so you can't google how to fix it
  • And your house is listed and the sign is in the yard and all you can do is wonder when someone will call for a showing
  • And you have to go to school to set up for the Book Fair
  • and I ate ice cream for dessert even when I said I wouldn't...

I am really glad it's bedtime and the kids are all asleep. I love that this day is over! I am absolutely certain that tomorrow will be a better day!

No comments: